Colgate rewards excellence.
At Colgate, our greatest resource is our people. Our "pay for performance" philosophy ensures that our people's accomplishments are recognized and rewarded appropriately. Our competitive compensation and benefits — including bonus and stock ownership programs — reflect how much we value and care for our own.
Salary and Rewards
Colgate rewards success — the greater the success, the greater the reward.
We proudly offer:
- Competitive salary and vacation
- Bonuses and Recognition Awards
- Stock Ownership for all employees
Being Well / Well Being
For Colgate people and their families, our medical plan options include:
- Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) plans,
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans; and a
- Prescription Drug Plan.
As the world leader in Oral Care, Colgate is proud to offer employees an excellent dental program covering a wide range of services.
Colgate's Vision Plan offers routine eye exams and an allowance toward the purchase of frames, lenses and contact lenses.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Colgate's Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) provide a tax-effective way to cover expenses for dependent care as well as for expenses not covered under own health-care programs.
Colgate offers both short-term and long-term disability benefits:
- Short-Term: Full salary for up to 26 weeks
- Long-Term: Either 50%, 60% or 70% of earnings after 26 weeks up to Social Security Normal Retirement Age (depending upon options selected)
Colgate provides the following:
- Life Insurance for employees
- Life Insurance for employees' spouse and children
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Option to purchase additional coverage at low group rates
Long-term Care Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Pet Insurance benefits are also available to Colgate employees at a discounted rate.
Planning for the Future
To ensure Colgate People enjoy a secure, comfortable retirement, we offer three programs:
- 401 (k) with up to 70% matching company contribution
- Profit sharing based on business results
- Company-funded retirement plan
Additional Employee Programs
Our progressive work/life programs include:
- Near-site back-up childcare centers
- Emergency in-home care for dependent children and adults
- Academic Advisory Services and Tuition Assistance
- Personal Service, including health & wellness, legal, and financial
- Counseling Services
- Relocation Assistance